
We all see things differently. The English biologist/politician John Lubbock once wrote, "What we see depends mainly on what we look for". If this is true, then I wonder what that says about a three year old boy named Sam. Here's his interpretation of events that take place in "The Lord of the Rings".
The naked man is mean and he bites the fingers of the nice guy and falls into the orange water that's really hot. And the big dragon is really scary and he tries to eat the nice kids. And the elephants are really, REALLY big.
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Heidi, you have a blog . . . so BLOG! I never get to hear what is going on in your life and I can only call so often - so could you blog some more? Thanks!
P.S. I'm REALLY excited for you to come to AZ for a whole month! woo hoo!
Post a Comment