Noah really wanted me to capture the moment, with him in his football uniform. As an added perk, I told him I would put the pictures on my blog to "make it official". He was (naturally) thrilled!
Wow you must have had some good posers for that photo shoot! We miss you guys all ready! Thanks for being wonderful hosts! I posted come Georgia pictures tonight.
those are GREAT picts and i love the "uncle rico" pose! he is so cute...so how are you with the whole tackle thing..i still get so freaked out every time they play, but they enjoy it....your picts of savanna are awesome, what a pretty place to go visit!!
Heidi, I'm so happy to see you have a blog. I love keeping up on everyone this way. I love the profile pic of you and the girls, you guys all look so gorgeous. Keep in touch!
Hi Heidi! Noah is very cute! He has your nose, I think! I'm so glad that you're blogging now! I don't know that couple that you mentioned, but I will look around!
Love your blog. It's cool reading it with the black and white stripes on the sides...plays crazy tricks on your eyes. Anyway, you look Gorgeous in your photos. I'm glad you're enjoying all the cool sights in Georgia - lots of history.
10 comments:
Josh calls the last photo, his "Uncle Rico" pose.
okay, I know it shouldn't, but seeing him getting so old makes me so sad! I miss when he used to call me "SCHARDY" He is still such a cute kid!
Wow you must have had some good posers for that photo shoot! We miss you guys all ready! Thanks for being wonderful hosts! I posted come Georgia pictures tonight.
What a handsome boy!!!
those are GREAT picts and i love the "uncle rico" pose! he is so cute...so how are you with the whole tackle thing..i still get so freaked out every time they play, but they enjoy it....your picts of savanna are awesome, what a pretty place to go visit!!
Noah is such a stud.
Heidi, I'm so happy to see you have a blog. I love keeping up on everyone this way. I love the profile pic of you and the girls, you guys all look so gorgeous. Keep in touch!
Hi Heidi! Noah is very cute! He has your nose, I think! I'm so glad that you're blogging now! I don't know that couple that you mentioned, but I will look around!
So my wheat is ground and waiting to be made! :) Can I get that recipe from you?
Love your blog. It's cool reading it with the black and white stripes on the sides...plays crazy tricks on your eyes. Anyway, you look Gorgeous in your photos. I'm glad you're enjoying all the cool sights in Georgia - lots of history.
Melissa
Post a Comment