Sunday, October 5, 2008

Home video

All right, here it is... thanks to Annie for showing me the ropes. (And no comments, Mr. Dagen, about the terrible lighting!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job! I like where you moved your entry table. It looks really cute behind the couch. You haven't sold your armoire yet I see... I will really try and see if I can find a moving company this week and see how much it would cost!

Brent & Emily Slade said...

Hey! Loved it! That's so much fun....I love getting the tour! I can't wait til I can see it in person. I'm going to find a way out for sure within the year! And I loved the songs...I'll bet you watch Gone with the Wind every Saturday night!

Swasey Times said...

GORGEOUS! I especially love your built-ins by the fireplace. You're house is awesome, and the decor... Perfect. I hope you're loving it out there.
melissa

Keller Clan Mom said...

Heidi, I LOVE you home! It is "pure dead brilliant!" as they say in Scotlandk which is to say it's absolutly beautiful! (And super clean I might add! How fun. We miss you guys. Thanks for the video! Aimee

Diane Barazoto said...

What a great house! Grace and Isabel both seemed so proud of their rooms. And I loved the "camo" quilts in the boys room. I loved that wall of french doors in your family room, it kind of reminded me of Mom and Dad's house. Any way it is beautiful and I hope we get to come visit someday.

Jen said...

Heidi! It is BEAUTIFUL! I love your house! I love the colors, the floors, etc.!!!! It is amazing! I am sure you are loving it!

Cassie and Chad said...

Beautiful!!! And so clean, wow I am amazed. Where is all your "Stuff"? My kids come with so much "Stuff" it drives me crazy. It's fun to see where you live, thanks for the tour.