Sunday, December 7, 2008

Getting By (With a Little Help From My Friends)

I enjoyed a delightful visit from some good friends back in November.  We talked, organized my closets, talked, went shopping (and took some weird pictures at Kenneth Cole) , talked, ate yummy food, and talked some more.  A perfect weekend!
Did I really just post pictures of my closets online?!

4 comments:

Sheri Lee said...

ya, you did! But I love it! I wish my closets looked like that! Glad you had fun!

Swasey Times said...

Looks like a store or a model home. I need to work on that, but I have too many piles of piles.

joannalaudie@hotmail.com said...

What fun memories! I have a couple of us re-arranging your bookcases at 3am that I'll email to you, but you've got to email the kenneth Cole pics!

Unknown said...

I could really use some of that organization. Can you come for a visit!